Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

How to Test Airtight Containers

A week ago, I purchased some Airtight containers in Puregold. I wasn't really planning to purchase one but since it was on sale at 50% off (Paid around P120 for it), I decided to get several of them. Since there was no "demo" unit displayed (Like the ones where they put the container upside down with liquid in it), I just trusted that there would be no problems.

My plan was to change all the food containers (Cereal in boxes, sugar, salt, rice etc..) in my kitchen cabinet and replace them with airtight ones. Initial reason is to keep the contents fresh and dry and to prevent ants from smelling the food (like sugar) because it already happened once and like most of us, I am sure you too are not fond of ants and other insects touching your food.

Read more »

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment